B & R Design Group performs Feasibility Studies in Frederick, MD, and all of MD, VA, and PA, to assist an Owner in determining if a project is viable. Consideration of stakeholders, regulatory authorities, and third parties can have a large impact on a project’s feasibility. Entitlements, environmental impacts, budget and Client requirements are also a crucial part of B & R Design Group’s comprehensive Feasibility Study. With a Feasibility Study prepared by our team, the Owner can be confident in their next step which may involve the purchase of real estate or proceeding with detailed design documents for project development.
B & R Design Group’s Planning staff is extremely experienced with zoning techniques and regulations, master plans, concept plans, land-use studies, and other methods to set the layout and organization of growth areas; including the design and development of public streets and public use right-of-ways. From urban infill to traditional neighborhood developments, our team has years of experience presenting a project approach to maximize the clients goals including environmental enhancement and project sustainability.
Feasibility Studies & Planning Services include:
- Land Use Analysis (Site Assessments, Feasibility Studies,)
- Master Planning & Charrette Process (Residential, Commercial, Institutional, Parks & Rec.)
- Comprehensive Planning (Growth Boundaries, Regional Plans, Small Area Plans)
- Urban Design and Revitalization Plans (Streetscapes, Wayfinding, Adaptive Re-Use)
- Smart Code Development (Zoning Ordinances, Subdivision Regulations, Design Guidelines)
- Site Planning (Land Bay Studies, Stakeholder Involvement, Preliminary Plans)
- Transportation Infrastructure Planning (Roads, Walkability, Bike and Pedestrian Circulation)
- Grant Assistance (Municipality, County and Community Grant Applications)
- Project Management (Client Liaison, Project Scheduling, Public Meetings)